This Quick Reference Guide (QRG) shows a user with the Vendor Admin role how to navigate to Purchase Orders (POs) in the eMaryland Marketplace Advantage (eMMA).
NOTE: For best results, use the Google Chrome browser to access eMMA.
If you need help at any time, please reach out to the eMMA helpdesk at email@example.com.
You will need a Purchase Order submitted in eMMA.
PRO TIP: Write down the PO number once you get it. This will make navigating to it much easier in the future.
Navigating to a Purchase Order
- Navigate to eMMA at https://emma.maryland.gov and log in with your credentials.
- Click the Orders tab at the top of the webpage to open the drop-down menu and select the Acknowledge Orders option.
- Use the Keywords field and Search button to find the desired purchase order.
NOTE: Enter only the last numeric digits of the PO without the “PO” prefix or the zeros before it. For example: If the PO you want is PO000079, you’d enter “79” into the Keywords field and click the Search button.
- Click the Edit (pencil) icon to the left of the Purchase Order ID, or click on the Purchase Order ID link to access the purchase order.
Purchase order details are displayed on the screen. You can see purchase order details, delivery addresses and payment information, and the items ordered on the purchase order.
Use the buttons at the top of the Purchase Order to confirm the PO, create credit notes, receipts, invoices, or print a PDF of the PO.
- Confirm: Click this button to let the Requester of the PO know that you’ve seen the order.
- Create a credit note: Click this button to create a Credit in the system, if necessary.
- Create an advanced shipping notice: Click this button to create a receipt. It is a best practice to create the receipt before creating an invoice.
IMPORTANT!! Both Vendors and State users can create receipts. Please make sure you communicate with the PO Requester to find out whose responsibility it is to create the receipt. Duplicate receipts could cause an issue in the system and delay payment.
- Invoice: Click this button to create an Invoice.
IMPORTANT!! Both Vendors and State users can create invoices. Please make sure you communicate with the PO Requester to find out whose responsibility it is to create the invoice. Duplicate invoices could cause an issue in the system and delay payment.
- Print PO: Click this button to print the purchase order.
- Click the Deliveries tab on the left-hand side panel to see receipts, returns, or Advanced Shipping Notices (ASNs), if any exist.
- Click the Invoiced tab on the left-hand side-panel to see invoices submitted against this PO. Here you can see invoice numbers and payment dates, if applicable.