This Quick Reference Guide (QRG) is intended for Buyers and State employees. There are two ways to log in to the eMaryland Marketplace Advantage (eMMA) system. These instructions show users both methods for logging in to eMMA.
NOTE: If you are a Vendor, see the Vendor Logging In to eMMA QRG for login instructions, [insert web page here].
NOTE: If you are part of MDOT, see the MDOT Login to eMMA QRG for login instructions, [insert web page here].
NOTE: For best results, use the Google Chrome browser to access eMMA.
If you need help at any time, please reach out to the eMMA helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in with My Apps Dashboard
These instructions show how to log in to eMMA through the My Apps Dashboard.
- Navigate to login.md.gov and follow the prompts to enter your credentials and verify your account through a selected 2-factor authentication method.
- Once you’re logged in to My Apps, click the eMMA tile to access the system.
Your eMMA dashboard will load once you are finished.
If you have any issues logging in to eMMA, please email the helpdesk, email@example.com .
Log In to the eMMA Homepage
These instructions show how to log in to eMMA through the eMMA Homepage.
- Navigate to eMMA at emma.maryland.gov.
- Click the State SSO Login (login.md.gov) button.
- Sign in with your credentials in the prompted webpages that follow.